Monday, June 18, 2012

Wine Country Mystery- Ellen Crosby

The Merlot Murders, 2006

The Chardonnay Charade, 2007

The Bordeaux Betrayal, 2008

The Riesling Retribution, 2009

The Viognier Vendetta, 2010

The Sauvignon Secret, 2011

I read them all in order. I enjoyed the mysteries because of the location of the stories. I love reading about the areas I have visited and know. It is like revisiting the area all over again.

Lucie Montgomery becomes the sole owner of her family's winery that is not doing well financially.  She has a cranky vintner named Quinn Santori from California. Whom she thinks is hiding something but has a major crush on. You know sometimes you can pick out the murderer I couldn't there was always a twist that i didn't count on. The series was recommended to me and I enjoyed each one. I am glad Lucie got her man, tall, dark and dangerous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment