Monday, June 25, 2012

Ophelia and Abby Mystery series by Shirley Damsgaard

Summer School began today. Yes, I am 'teaching' summer school. The library was quiet but I am certain tomorrow will be different until the end of summer school in August. The day begins at 8 am  and goes until 1 pm, a  long day for students in class.
I found this series a few years back. I kept up with series but after awhile I couldn't find the next book in the series until just recently when I was looking for another book in a different series. This a good enjoyable series, I hope the 8th book comes out soon.

Witch way to Murder-Ophelia had turned away from the ‘gift’. Ophelia has dreams and it will take her dreams to solve the murders and thefts. Charmed to Death-Ophelia's friend is murdered, did she 'see' the murder and how is Gus' death related or not?
The Trouble with Witches-Ophelia has been asked to use her psychic abilities to find a girl that has gone missing
Witch Hunt-Ophelia is beginning to embrace her 'talents' and takes in Tink
The Witch is Dead-Ophelia want to adopt Tink but there is a murder to solve and Tink is kidnapped why?
The Witch's Grave-Ophelia is attracted to a book author but he gets shot by who and why is it possible Ophelia was the target?
The Seventh Witch- focuses around Abby and life in the NC mountains

I was attracted to this series because of the 'witch' craft, healing, and mind readings and also Ophelia is a witch but she is a librarian by vocation. It's a nice comforting series to read. A good summer read. Enjoyable! I'll be returning the last 2 books in the series to the library tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment