Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Quick and the Thread & The Long Stitch Good Night by Amanda Lee

As I have said I am into mysteries all of a sudden. Especially if I can relate to the location or subject of the mystery. This series I have been reading is An Embroidery Mystery. I have read four in the series. I am pulled to this series because it is focused on Marcy a one time accountant turned shop keeper. Marcy opened a shop for her interest in embroidery and she offers all kinds of classes. She is the 'investigator' and keeps the police informed of any leads she finds. The latest in the series, The Long Stitch Good Night, I read I thought I knew who the murderer was but at the end there was a twist. I didn't suspect Charles!

I was not always a librarian like Marcy I have changed my career but still within the education field. If you are into embroidery and crafting this is a good series to read. The first in the series is The Quick and the Thread #1, enjoy. Oh an if you love Irish grey hounds you will love Angus.

The Long Stitch Good Night- #4
What is Marcy up to now! She has a new interest in Irish embroidery, that's good for her, she can offer classes in the Irish embroidery.  It's St. Patrick's Day, how is Marcy involved with the murder at Todd's bar? Or maybe she isn't? Who dun it?

No comments:

Post a Comment