Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Absolutely, Positively NOT... written by David Larochelle


I read this book during the school year. I did a subject search and found this book. I was intrigued by the title so I read the book. This book is full of laughter, smiles and all boy stuff. Steven is a high school student trying to find himself, making certain that he fits in some where. Steven I feel feels good about himself. One of those guys that a friend to everyone, the all around kind of guy.

This book made me smile and laugh from cover to cover. It is a quick read, I finished the book but I wanted the book to continue on to another chapter or more. The author says:" ... is a riotuously funny look at the life of a regular boy who's finding out what it takes to be a real man."


What was the subject search? gay/ homosexuality

No comments:

Post a Comment