Thursday, July 22, 2010

breathe a ghost story written by Cliff Mc Nish


Let me say right off, I usually don't read ghost stories or books that might scare me. I know I know, but it goes back many years when I was terribly scared by ghost stories told to me by a relative. I wont even watch a horror movie at night for fear it will creep me out all night. Laugh but at my age I am still not over the ghost story told to me all those years ago.


Okay now that that is out of the way, breathe is a good read, I wouldn't call it a ghost story but a paranormal story. Jack can feel, hear and see ghosts. He actually looks for them in the house. He knows the ghosts are there he needed to find them. He does find the ghost children and a Ghost Mother. Read the book, follow the children do they get to cross over to the other side where their loved ones are waiting?


This is a Virginia Readers Choice book for the new school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment