Tuesday, July 24, 2012

When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead

I read When you Reach Me it is a Virginia Readers Choice selection. That is all I can say about the book. The reviewers say this book is a science fiction/mystery probably because it talks about time travel, Enstein's Relativity and a crazy guy that hangs out in the street. I think in the book the author wants me to understand that Marcus is this crazy guy, but time travels. The author does mention A Wrinkle in Time,  I read A Wrinkle in Time when I was in school but I didn't understand that book either, I can't even recall that book except for knowing the book title and author.
I suggest try reading it, Miranda is 6th grader, her Mom will be a contestant on a game show. She has friends, gets a first kiss and trying to understand her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment