Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tempted- P C Cast + Kristin Cast


I am reading this HoN novel now, I believe I am into Chapter 4. This is the 6th book in the HoN series. This isnt the Twilight series! Enjoy the series.

I have finished reading Tempted.The ending was a surprise and upsetting for me. It certainly wasnt what I expected but probably had to happen. From the beginning there are secrets that have between Zoey and Stevie Ray. Zoey has banished Kalona and Neferet from Tulsa. Zoey and Stark are recovering the fledglings are having problems dealing with the fail out caused by Neferet. Zoey is haunted by A-ya and Kalona in her dreams.


With this going on Stevie Ray has super red vamp powers. She is keeping a Raven Mocker hidden from Zoey and everyone. The dead undead vamps are causing her problems.


Why does Zoey need to travel to Italy? Will Kalona be finally out of her dreams? Who is her protector, boyfriend, warrior? Stark, Heath or Erik.


Stevie Rae imprinted with a Raven Mocker , Rephaim.

No comments:

Post a Comment