Monday, October 29, 2012

Fifty Shades Trilogy

Fifty Shades Trilogy by E L James
I have read where this trilogy is on the NY Times Bestseller list. I ask myself how this is possible. When I picked up the first book in the trilogy I did out of curiosity.  I have read many novels  that were erotic, romance with eroticism and many other types of erotics. I probably read Fifty Shades of Grey cover to cover skipping very few pages. As i read the 2nd book Fifty shades Darker, I was hoping Anastasia had grown more back bone and went on with her life. But no she succumbed to Grey. I was talked into reading the 3rd Fifty Shades Freed by colleagues. I can say I should have listened to myself and not have purchased the book. Over the 3 books I probably read less of this book then all of the other 2. I skipped more pages looking for the story of the book.
if you are looking for an erotica book go to your book store their are so many more worth your time. One such author is Karen Marie Moning her Highlander series is erotic.  I am now beginning to read her new series MacKayla Lane novels, DarkFever.
I recommend passing on the Fifty Shades Trilogy and find another author with great romance and eroticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment