Sunday, December 13, 2009

Viola in Reel Life written by Adriana Trigiani


I have read other books written by Adriana, I used to live in Wise County where her books brought me right back to Big Stone Gap and the life style. Where coal trains closed the street down, because the train was 50 or more coal cars long.

I really liked this book. It was a great story about a girl, Viola, needs to go to boarding school because her parents are off to Afghanistan to make a documentary film. As school begins in September Viola has already made up her mind she wouldn't be happy at PA. Until she meets her roommates. Read about Viola's first year at PA. Enjoy the story, I did. What is unusual for me as I read this book, the year school is 2009 into 2010. Our present and future for Viola.

No comments:

Post a Comment